How do you know if youre ready for the financial and
time commitments that school demands? Answer the following
questions, giving yourself one point for every no
response to see if the time is right for you.
- Do you know what you want to study and can you list
3 important reasons why that field appeals to you?
- Are your career/life goals clearly defined, or are you
still figuring out what youd like to do with your
- Do you see returning to school as a clear step towards
your life goals?
- Have you mapped out what courses you need to take to
fulfill your degree and/or personal goals?
Have you anticipated the length of time you may need
to attend school to meet your degree and/or personal goals?
- Have you evaluated the impact that returning to school
will have on your finances, both in terms of tuition and
supplies, and in terms of reduced income?
- Do you have the time to devote to your studies and school
- Does your family support your decision?
Click here to find
out what your score means.