Advantages of Paying Bills
Let's face it; paying bills online will in all likelihood
become the overriding modus operandi during our lifetimes.
But for now, the question is similar to whether or not you
should buy a variable annuity. Sure there are some great benefits,
but are the advantages really worth the expense?
It's up to you to decide if the following advantages make
the process worthwhile for you:
- Never miss payments or pay late fees because you misplaced
or forgot to pay a bill.
- Schedule automatic bill payments so you can go on vacation
and not worry about returning home before your utility bills
- Pay your bills from anywhere in the world.
- You may track the payment status of your bills throughout
- You may view past bills without having to keep old files
of account statements.
- You may set up your electronic bill paying account to
pay everyone from the cable company to the baby-sitter next
- Save on stamps and trips to the post office.